What To Do Before Putting A Home On The Market?
Home inspections take place in 90% or more of home sales today. Conducting the inspection ahead of time and with your choice of inspector provides benefits to you in a number of ways:
- Helps you accurately price your home, reducing time on the market.
- Prevents unexpected issues from delaying or derailing a sale later on.
Gives you time to get reasonably priced contractors or make repairs yourself.
- Highlights positive aspects of a home for added selling points.
- Encourages buyer to waive inspection contingency.
- Adds professional documentation to the disclosure statements.
- Provides a professional report that helps your home stand out among other properties. Know Before You Show!
What We Inspect
Schedule a Pre-Listing Inspection
Get a Quote
If you’re not familiar with ProTec and would like to get a price for our services, fill out our short form.
If you’re ready to schedule your inspection with ProTec, use our online scheduler to confirm.
After the inspection, you will receive a detailed report on your property from the inspector.