Care to know what you’re drinking?!
Contaminants find their way into water from old pipes, agriculture, industry, and other sources. Often these contaminants have no color, smell or taste. Local authorities will test at some public water facilities, but they don’t know what’s coming out of your faucet!
A water quality test is a thorough testing method that will allow you to understand what you may be drinking! No need to be a toxicologist, your custom Tap Score Report will create a water profile specific to your home and include custom treatment recommendations.
Satisfies FHA/VA loan requirements
- 2 Metals: Arsenic, Lead
- 2 Non-Metals: Nitrate, Nitrite
- Microbes: E. coli, Total Coliform
Well or City Water
Satisfies FHA/VA loan requirements (only for wells)
- 29 Metals: Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Beryllium, Boron, Cadmium, Calcium, Chromium (Total), Cobalt, Copper, Iron, Lead, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Mercury, Molybdenum, Nickel, Selenium, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Thallium, Tin, Titanium, Uranium, Vanadium, Zinc
- 11 Non-Metals: Alkalinity (as CaCO3), Chloride, Conductivity*, Fluoride, Hardness, Nitrate (as N), Nitrite (as N)*, Phosphorous, Sulfate, Turbidity*, pH
- Microbes: E. coli*, Total Coliform*
- Other: Total Dissolved Solids, Potassium, Silica*, Three measures of water hardness (Grains Per Gallon, Total, and Calcium/Magnesium), Sodium Adsorption Ratio (suitability for irrigation), Langelier Saturation Index (ability to dissolve heavy metals)
*not included in city water tests*
Radon Screen Test
Well or City Water | Recommended for Well
- Radiochemistry, Radon (Groundwater)