What to do before putting a home on the market?
Home inspections take place in 90% or more of home sales today. Conducting the inspection ahead of time and with your choice of inspector provides benefits to you in a number of ways:
- Helps you accurately price your home, reducing time on the market.
- Prevents unexpected issues from delaying or derailing a sale later on.
Gives you time to get reasonably priced contractors or make repairs yourself.
- Highlights positive aspects of a home for added selling points.
- Encourages buyer to waive inspection contingency.
- Adds professional documentation to the disclosure statements.
- Provides a professional report that helps your home stand out among other properties. Know Before You Show!
What We Inspect
Frank from ProTec Inspection Services was great. He talked me through the inspection and advised me of what needed to be done as he went through the property. Overall, a very efficient, smooth and informative inspection. I will definitely be using Frank again!Ashling McGowanGoogle Review
Bruce was amazing! I am so nervous about buying my new home, but he explained everything. He knew exactly what he was talking about and always had advice at the ready and reassured me throughout the entire inspection. Great experience!Franki KryzyzGoogle Review
Very professional and helpful - walked us through everything and provided feedback on things that looked questionable as well as things that looked good. The details and insights provided were very helpful especially as first time homeowners. Thank you!Celia SalisburyGoogle Review